3.1 TribalScale or its affiliates may collect personal information and other information from or about you when you:
- request information,
- subscribe to marketing or support materials,
- download marketing or support materials,
- enter a contest, or
- respond to promotional campaigns
3.2 For purposes of this Privacy Statement, “personal information” means information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, contact preferences, and similar information.
3.3 We also may collect information that is related to you but that does not personally identify you, such as your computer’s operating system, browser, and your use of and activities on our websites. See also the discussion below of cookies and other electronic tools used for the collection of such information.
- to welcome you,
- to provide ongoing service and support,
- to notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it,
- to improve our websites, services, and products,
- to contact you to complete surveys that we use for marketing or quality assurance purposes,
- to e-mail or otherwise send you marketing or other promotional information about TribalScale products or services or events that may be of interest to you,
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it,
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information,
- to combat fraud or any other criminal activity,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
6.1 We may disclose information that does not identify any individual (e.g., anonymous, aggregated data) without restriction. TribalScale contracts with third-party service providers, partners and suppliers (including distributors and resellers) to deliver certain products, services, and customer solutions. Examples of such services provided on our behalf are mail delivery, website hosting, transaction processing, and event planning. TribalScale may share your personal information with its service providers and suppliers to the extent necessary to deliver the product or service you requested, respond to your requests for information on products or services, or otherwise support your business needs. You will not have the opportunity to opt out of having your information shared with these third-party service providers and suppliers for these purposes, and they may contact you directly regarding such purposes.
6.2 Third-party service providers and suppliers receiving personal information are authorized to use your personal information only for the purpose it was originally intended or as required or permitted by law. However, unless otherwise dictated by law or agreement, TribalScale is not responsible for any improper use by such parties.
6.3 We may also disclose your personal information and other information, including across country borders:
- to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and worldwide offices,
- to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, law enforcement or government request, or other legal process,
- to produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings,
- if TribalScale determines in its good faith judgment that such disclosure is necessary to provide its services or to protect the rights, interests, safety, or property of its business, employees, suppliers, customers, or others,
- in connection with any proposed or actual sale or other transfer of some or all assets of TribalScale, and/or any proposed or actual sale or merger of TribalScale or any division of TribalScale,
- to enforce the terms of any agreement with TribalScale,
- to combat fraud or other criminal activity,
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- with your consent.
7.2 How To Unsubscribe. You can always unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional materials from TribalScale. Please note that every time we send you an email, we will give you the option to unsubscribe from our e-mail list, so you’ll be able to stop receiving our e-mails at any time. Your email address will be immediately removed from our email list. In countries where TribalScale is required to do so by law, TribalScale will offer you the opportunity to provide opt-in consent before promotional materials are sent, or promotional calls are made, to you. This will not apply to service communications that are considered part of certain TribalScale services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the applicable service.
7.3 Your Access to Your Personal Information. TribalScale strives to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented processes and policies to maintain data integrity. We will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information in accordance with relevant laws, including by making reasonable efforts to provide you with online access and the opportunity to update your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personal information. To request access to your personal information, follow the applicable contact instructions below. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we also reserve the right to reject such access requests or to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such requests, if required or permitted by applicable law.
60 Columbia Way, Suite 818
Last Updated: May 1, 2023